Hermes is a an open-source Rust implementation of a relayer for the Inter-Blockchain Communication protocol (IBC).
This guide can help you setup, configure, and operate Hermes to transfer packets between two or more IBC-enabled chains.
- Explains what Hermes is about.
- This section discusses what features to expect from Hermes, as well as a comparison between the Cosmos Go relayer and Hermes.
- The getting started section can help you setup, configure, and run Hermes.
- This section provides some tutorials on how to operate and test Hermes.
- The commands let you interact with Hermes using its command line interface.
- This part provides guidelines regarding troubleshooting and general resources for getting help.
- This section provides some definitions of terms used throughout the guide
Other References and Useful Links:
- Hermes Github repository — The official Github repository for Hermes.
- IBC Github repository
- The official repository for the Inter-blockchain protocol (IBC).
This project is undergoing heavy development, use at your own risk.